Sunday, January 27, 2019

Abstract Painting, Mixed Media Art, Contemporary Art For Sale, “Beyond Infinity” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


This is a piece that I revisited. Painting is a process of continual learning. Every year I create about 75 paintings, so over the years my technique and my eye improves. I even wrote an article on this piece and several others on how to improve existing pieces. I added collage to the center area that enhanced the composition. This piece is framed in a black floater frame.


9"x9"x.1.5" Acrylic on Panel /Available

$350 Click HERE to purchase.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available  HERE

Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE
                                                      

  

No comments:

Post a Comment