Friday, January 18, 2019

Abstract Art, Astronomy, Acrylic Painting, Contemporary Art For Sale, “Galaxy Within” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



I have used my love of astronomy and color to create my own vision of a galaxy where my imagination can expand. This piece is small but it will draw you in and expand your world. It is acrylic on claybord panel and it has a finish that looks like wax but it's all acrylic. 

8.25"x8.25"x.1.5" Acrylic on Panel /Available $250

Click HERE to purchase.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.


My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available  HERE
Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE
                                                      

  

No comments:

Post a Comment