Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Mixed Media Abstract Painting "STRIKE IT RICH" by Colorado Artist Carol Nelson

This mixed media painting has a lot of texture, including the prominent “art stones”. There is liberal use of metallic paint and metal leaf, giving the painting a soft glow. I thought it looked especially good in a gold frame, included. As usual, with metallic accents, it was very difficult to get an accurate photo, and it hard to see the shine of the metals. So much better in person. The little gold balls reminded me of gold nuggets. I know it’s not how gold appears to a miner, but if a miner saw this in during the gold rush, he definitely would Strike It Rich, hence the name.

11"x14"x.75" Mixed Media on Panel-Framed/Available

Click HERE for details.

View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

Check out my instructional video courses HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment