Friday, July 23, 2021

Mixed Media Abstract Painting "Invisible Matter" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

 




I love astrophysics and science fiction too. I read an article on the existence of dark matter and then my imagination took over as to what might it look like if you could see it. Since most of the matter in the Universe is Invisible this is what I think it looks like. I built up layers and layers and then began to uncover some. Texture rules on this painting. The Venetian plaster mixed with pigments is burnished to a beautiful sheen.

40"x30"x2.0"  Acrylic and Venetian Plaster on Panel/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.


Check out my monthly subscription VIDEO SERIES HERE

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Follow me on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available  HERE

Learn about my ONLINE COURSE HERE

A 52 Week Course to Artistic Discovery.......



No comments:

Post a Comment