Saturday, January 23, 2021

Mixed Media Free Standing Sculpture, Abstract Art “Mother Earth“ by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

 

Side A



Side B




These sculptures are three dimensional paintings that are free standing and have multiple images depending on the viewing angle. This round piece is a new addition to the collection and I am planning more of various sizes. There are six layers where the waves are painted with liquid mirror and transparent blues and greens. I have drilled into the cast acrylic to make stars appear three dimensional. Interference paints are incorporated and colors shift and change depending on the viewing angle. Side B has a full moon peeking out from the layers of clouds.


13"x11"x2" Cast Acrylic, Resin and Steel-Available

$1800

Click HERE for purchase info.

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Check out my new FREE VIDEO SERIES on my YouTube channel HERE

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Follow me on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available  HERE

Learn about my ONLINE COURSE HERE

A 52 Week Course to Artistic Discovery.......



No comments:

Post a Comment