Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Mixed Media Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art, Expressionism, “Conquer The Noise” by Contemporary Artist Tracy Lupanow



" In the age of technology there is constant access to vast amounts of information. The basket overflows; people get overwhelmed; the eye of the storm is not so much what goes on in the world, it is the confusion of how to think, feel, digest, and react to what goes on" Criss Jami There is chaotic movement and an abundance of mark making in this painting. It represents my reaction to all the noise swirling around due to information overload. Painted with many layers of acrylic, charcoal pencil, oil pastel, ink stick and found papers. Mounted in a white mat ready to frame.

18"x18" Mixed Media on Watercolor Paper/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

View more of my work at http://tracylupanow.com


 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment