Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Abstract Landscape, Mixed Media Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art, Expressionism, “Mountain Storm” by Contemporary Artist Tracy Lupanow



"Remember, the storm is a good opportunity for the pine and the cypress to show their strength and their stability." Ho Chi Minh This piece was created in my RV studio during a thunderstorm in Black Hills, South Dakota. The thundering clouds, bolts of lightening, furious rainfall, and the bending of the tall pines left me feeling in awe of the power that is mother nature! Painted with may layers of acrylic, charcoal pencil, ink stick, stencils. Mounted in a white mat ready to frame.

12"x12" Mixed Media Landscape on Watercolor Paper/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

View more of my work at http://tracylupanow.com


 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment