Saturday, August 29, 2020

Mixed Media Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art, Expressionism, “Feeling Weary” by Contemporary Artist Tracy Lupanow



"The burden of this world is too great for one man to bear, and the world's sorrow too heavy for one heart to suffer." Oscar Wilde My feelings are coming through as somber colors and dense shapes in this moody painting. The sorry state of affairs that we are all going through right now is making me extremely tired, how about you? Painted with many layers of acrylic, charcoal pencil, ink stick, stencils and found papers. Mounted in a black mat ready to frame.

15"x15" Mixed Media on Watercolor Paper/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

View more of my work at http://tracylupanow.com


 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment