Saturday, July 18, 2020

Mixed Media Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art, Expressionism, “Breaking Free” by Contemporary Artist Tracy Lupanow



"For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others" Nelson Mandela

Creating this mixed media abstract painting was a difficult task for me. I started it in the dead of winter and I have SAD (seasonal affective disorder) which makes me feel trapped physically and emotionally. I become very depressed when the the skies are dark and grey. As I continued painting it started to become a cathartic experience for me. I felt an emotional freedom taking over as the heaviness of the winter lifted.

20"x20"x.75" Mixed Media on Wood Cradled Board/Available

 $425

 Click HERE to purchase.

 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment