Saturday, March 14, 2020

Abstract Art, Contemporary Abstract Painting, Mixed Media, Expressionism, Art For Sale “Inside My Mind ” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



FRESH OFF THE EASEL

Framed in a black wood floater frame. You may think this is a strange title but inside my head can get pretty weird. Ideas float in and out and mix with sounds and colors. I have a crossing of the senses, synesthesia, and sounds create colors in my mind.

10"x10"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.


Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to learn about my ONLINE COURSES

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.


   Follow me on facebook HERE
   Follow me on Instagram HERE
   Follow me on Pinterest HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment