Thursday, February 20, 2020

Mixed Media Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art, Expressionism, “Starlet” by Contemporary Artist Tracy Lupanow


"Those who are easily shocked should be shocked more often."
- Mae West Deep

 Rich blues and turquoise colors surround photos I took of a pinup girl painted on the side of a WWII fighter plane. The Warhawk Air Museum in Nampa, Idaho is a beautiful tribute to our American Veterans. Painted with many layers of acrylic, graphite, oil pastel, ink pencil and copies of my b&w photos. Mounted to a black cradle board.

 18"x18"x.75" Mixed Media Collage on Cradle Board/SOLD

 This painting is SOLD/commissions are welcome.

 View more of my work at http://tracylupanow.com


 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment