Thursday, January 30, 2020

Purple Art, Contemporary Art, Expressionism, Mixed Media Abstract Painting,“Walking in the Shadows” by Contemporary Artist Tracy Lupanow



"Perpetual peace is only found in the graveyard"
- Immanuel Kant 

To me a cemetery is a beautiful and peaceful place to wander. The painting reminds me of of visiting a cemetery at night. Some of the photos I used in this painting were taken at multiple cemeteries in New Orleans. There is also a photo I took of a deer who lives at the Mount Olivet Cemetery in Salt Lake City. Can you find him? This painting has many layers of acrylic, oil pastel, ink pencil and copies of my black and white photos.  

 24"x24"x.75" Mixed Media on Watercolor Paper, Mounted to a black cradle board.

 Available -$515

 Click HERE for purchase info.

 View more of my work at http://tracylupanow.com


 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment