Thursday, January 9, 2020

Green Art, Mixed Media Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art, Expressionism, “Separation Anxiety” by Contemporary Artist Tracy Lupanow



"Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them."
- George Eliot This painting is a representation of how it feels for me when a loved one passes and leaves me behind. I took photos of an interesting wall of crypts in a New Orleans cemetery. The photos inspired me to paint my feelings of loss. 

Painted using many layers of acrylic, graphite, oil pastel, ink pencil and b&w copies of my photos. Mounted and framed in a beautiful black floater frame.

21.25"x19.5"x 1.25" Mixed Media Landscape on Wood Cradle Board/Available

 $415

 Click HERE to purchase.

View more of my work at  http://tracylupanow.com/

 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment