Thursday, November 14, 2019

Expressionism, Contemporary Art, Mixed Media Abstract Painting, “Shot Thru The Heart” by Contemporary Artist Tracy Lupanow



"Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart"
 -Jose N. Harris

This is the first painting I was able to paint after my daughter became ill with a life threatening heart condition. She was broken and I was heart broken. The small butterfly shape in the upper left corner gave me hope that she would heal and be well again....and she has. Painted with acrylic, rice paper, found paper and charcoal. Mounted to a black cradle board.

 10"x10"x.75"

 Mixed Media and Collage on Watercolor Paper, Mounted to a black cradle board.

This painting is sold, commissions are welcome.

 View more of my work at http://tracylupanow.com


 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment