Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Mixed Media Abstract Painting "PARTICLES AND WAVES" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


 This is really two paintings in one. The back layer is a painting on panel and then  there is a piece of cast acrylic that is painted on both sides and fused with resin.
 It is framed in a black wood floater frame.

   
8"x8"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Check out Sandra's BOOKS and DVD's HERE

Visit https://sandraduranwilson.com to view my available work.

   Follow me on facebook HERE
   Follow me on Instagram HERE
   Follow me on Pinterest HERE

  My BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available  HERE

 Learn about my Brand New ONLINE COURSE HERE

 A 52 Week Course to Artistic Discovery.......


No comments:

Post a Comment