Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Horizontal Painting, Contemporary Mixed Media Painting, Abstract Art, ”The Bands of Jupiter” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



FRESH OFF THE EASEL

This is my version of the bands that surround Jupiter. This piece has a raised cast acrylic piece that is mounted to the textured wood panel. The painting extends around the edges of the piece.


12"x48"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel/sold

Commissions welcome.

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Learn about my online courses HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Sign up for my newsletter HERE

Follow me on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment