Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Abstract Art, Contemporary Mixed Media Painting,”Finding the Light” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



Acrylic on panel Layers of acrylic interference colors over a dark background shimmer and reflect the light like deep space. The crackles and stars add interest and depth. Framed in a black floater frame. 

14.25"x14.25"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Learn about my online courses HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Sign up for my newsletter HERE

Follow me on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment