Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Mixed Media Abstract Landscape Art Painting “The Land of Joy“ by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


Inspired and created in my online class, this imaginary landscape reverberates with rich deep colors. The mountains are based on the Jemez Mountains in NM. It is painted on a flat wood panel and framed in a black wood floater frame, ready to hang.

  FRESH OFF THE EASEL

  14"x18"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel-Available

  Click HERE for more info.

  View my upcoming Workshops HERE

   Learn about my online courses HERE

   Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

   Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

    Follow me on Facebook HERE
    Follow me on Instagram HERE
    Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment