Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Mixed Media Art, Contemporary Painting, Abstract Art “Dancing Paint” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


FRESH OFF THE EASEL....

The materials of fabric and plaster were the inspiration for this little painting.
As the layers were built up, the paint began to flow and dance. This piece packs an impact with both color and texture.

6"x6" Panel framed in a black floater frame for a total size of 8"x8"/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Follow me on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment