Monday, October 29, 2018

Mixed Media Abstract Painting "LIVING IN THE NOW" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


 I have synesthesia which is a crossing of the senses. When I hear music I see colors, and numbers create tones. This painting is a combination of all of my passions including physics and music. It began with a poem, which was written on the surface. Many layers of plaster and special blends I made to create texture were built onto the surface. The color was influenced by the song that is depicted by the musical score. The song was made by sonifying the data which came from the Higgs-Boson collider in Cern Switzerland. I told you it was weird didn't I. It is my vision of creation.
  
   60"x48"1.5" Acrylic on Wood

   Click HERE for purchase info.

   Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

   Check out Sandra's BOOKS and DVD's HERE

   Visit https://sandraduranwilson.com to view my available work.


    Follow me on facebook HERE
    Follow me on Instagram HERE
    Follow me on Pinterest HERE

   My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment