Saturday, February 24, 2018

Mixed Media Flower Art Painting “THREE REDS AND A YELLOW” by Colorado Mixed Media Artist Carol Nelson



This painting is done in the faux batik style. After painting the flowers, a layer of wax was applied as a resist. After gently crumbling the waxed painting, a darker color was pushed into the cracks. After ironing to melt the wax, a beautiful lacy pattern appears.

 FRESH OFF THE EASEL....


 6"x12"x1" Acrylic on Panel/Available

 $300

 Click HERE to purchase.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Check out my video...

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D






No comments:

Post a Comment