Saturday, July 29, 2017

FROM THE STUDIO of CHARLEEN MARTIN



DO YOU STILL SEND CARDS ...




I am going to be discontinuing my line of Midnight Series NoteCards.  For those of you familiar with my work, then you already know I have two lines of cards ... ArtCards (5 x 7 single panel cards very suitable for framing) and the Midnight Series NoteCards.  The Midnight Series are on black cardstock (white writing space inside) and include Birthday, some Sisters, and other General Occasion themes. These are handmade, and because I will now be spending half my year away from 'this' home, access to doing these will not be readily available. I will miss them ... they've become like extended family.  :( Anyway, I have marked the inventory that I have left down to half price ($2.00 ea.) and when they are gone, they are gone. If you are interested to see the choices left just click  HERE.  They can be purchased right through the Website.



  


These all started out as Mixed Media Collages  :)






Thanks Everyone!

Charleen



No comments:

Post a Comment