Thursday, June 22, 2017

Tall Mixed Media Abstract Painting "Inner Glow" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


This long narrow painting has copper particles embedded into the surface and then a patina creates a rich glow. The crackles radiate with color. My synesthesia played a part as I listened to music while creating this painting. Contact Lacuna Galleries for information.

36"x12"x2.0" Acrylic and Copper with patina on Panel

 Click HERE for purchase info.

 Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

 Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

  Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.


                                 


Click HERE to learn more!
                               
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment