Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Mixed Media Abstract Painting "Red Mesa" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


When I am teaching workshops I use these small panels to demonstrate techniques. I keep layering techniques on top of each other over the course of months and then pow, the painting finds its voice. I love the spontaneity of this wonderfully textured painting. It has a soft finish and is ready to hang in a black floater frame.
             8"x8"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel in a Black Floater Frame/Available

             Click HERE for purchase info.

             Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

             Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter .

             Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

             Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

    
Artist Sandra Duran Wilson, daily painter, mixed media, contemporary art, Sandra Duran Wilson, Santa Fe Artist, small painting, where art lives artist,lacuna galleries

No comments:

Post a Comment