Thursday, October 27, 2016

Mixed Media Collage on Wood Panel, "Rosy Glow" by Carol Nelson Fine Art

Rosy Glow, 10x10 mixed media collage by Carol Nelson




This is another in my series of tree collages. I often teach this type of collage work in my workshops and private instruction. Their color, values, balance, and variety of materials keeps these collages fresh and ever-challenging for me.

 For more information, click here to go to my website.

10"x10"x1.5 Mixed Media on Panel/Available

 Click HERE for pricing.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

My new VIDEO is out…..

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D






No comments:

Post a Comment