Thursday, June 30, 2016

Contemporary Mixed Media Abstract Art Painting "Visionary" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


Framed in a gold frame, this painting has a fired chemical reaction on top of clay
It produced some amazing texture and the process satisfied the chemist in me.

7"x5" Mixed Media on Clayboard/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

  ACRYLIC SPECIAL EFFECTS WORKSHOP WITH SANDRA DURAN WILSON at Donna Downey Studios| SEPTEMBER 23-25TH 2016


Click HERE for more info, or to REGISTER


I am excited to be a part of the 21 Secrets Spring 2016 e-book featuring myself and 20 other magnificent teachers from around the world. This book is such a wonderful asset that everyone should have. There are 21 cool lessons that lead you down exciting new paths.

Click HERE to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment