Monday, August 31, 2015

Abstract Mixed Media Art "Medallion 2" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson

"Medallion 2",  12x6
 This painting was a demo piece for students working in my studio recently.

 The medallion is made from air dry clay. For more information, click here to go to my website.



This mixed media piece features a foil covered clay medallion as the focal point. Rich tones of russet, wheat, gold and emerald make a dramatic palette.  Clear epoxy resin covers the focal areas.  The photos were taken before the resin was applied.

  It arrives ready to hang.

  12"x16" Mixed Media on Panel/SOLD

  Commissions welcome..

  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS Here

No comments:

Post a Comment