Saturday, March 17, 2012

Girl with Orange, Small Figurative Oil Painting by Texas Contemporary Painter Nancy Standlee

Girl with Orange
10x8 small figurative oil painting on canvas panel
painted plein air Tucson AZ

(This painting is for sale on my Daily Paintworks Gallery HERE)

I returned Thursday afternoon from a 3 day plein air figurative workshop in Tucson with Peggi Kroll Roberts with the Tucson Art Academy. Read more about the workshop on my blog.


TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, OIL PAINTING, SMALL OIL FIGURATIVE PAINTING,  ARTISTS OF TEXAS BLOG, NANCY STANDLEE , FINE ART,  DAILY PAINTWORKS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, PINTEREST, PEGGI KROLL ROBERTS WORKSHOP
BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net
Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.
Follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment