Saturday, June 12, 2021

Mixed Media Abstract Art "Barely Contained" by Colorado Mixed Media Artist Carol Nelson Fine Art

 

I like the energy of this piece done in primary colors. Although I didn't start out with a design in mind, as the painting progressed it seemed to me that the colors were trying to escape from their central location. This piece looks good framed with a black floater frame as pictured.

12"x12" Mixed Media on Canvas board, Available HERE

View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

Check out my instructional video courses HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram









No comments:

Post a Comment