Thursday, April 15, 2021

Mixed Media Collage Landscape Painting, "Harvest Moon" © Carol Nelson Fine Art

 



Several different collage materials contribute to the extraordinary texture in this painting including copper, specialty collage papers, textured wallpaper, and Egyptian papyrus. The 20" x 60" size makes a strong statement over a bed or sofa.


 20"x60"x1.5" Mixed Media on Canvas Mixed Media on Panel/Available

$2950

Click HERE to purchase.

View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

Check out my instructional video courses HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram









No comments:

Post a Comment