Wednesday, February 24, 2021

"Make a Wish", Original Painting by Colorado Artist, Donna L. Martin

 Make a Wish




8”x 8”

Original Art

Watercolor Batik and Acrylic Ink on gallery depth canvas 

I keep remembering my childhood when the days of summer were coming to an end.  Wandering through a field of dandelions that were about to give up their “clocks” for another year.  I had to find the “perfect one” and make the wish.  A wish and a dream from the heart.  Finally, I would spot it.  The Perfect One.  Inhale in, a deep breath, the wish.  Exhale out, with hope and child-like faith.  The wish.  This painting is a symbolic reminder to never give up.  Deep breaths in, deep breaths out.

This painting is sold, but commissions are welcome.  Please feel free to reach out to me via email my website, or on social media.  I would love to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment