Saturday, October 17, 2020

Abstract Art, Mixed Media, Contemporary Painting “Song of the Spheres” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

 

This painting is composed of various painted papers and acrylic paint. The circles represent the journey that one travels in life. I also love to trick the eye and expand the imagination by using acrylic mediums to create the look of wax, but using only acrylic.

 18"x18"x1" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

Click HERE for more information.

Check out my new FREE VIDEO SERIES on my YouTube channel HERE

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

 Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Follow me on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available HERE

Learn about my ONLINE COURSE HERE

 A 52 Week Course to Artistic Discovery.......

No comments:

Post a Comment