Saturday, September 5, 2020

Abstract Landscape Painting, Contemporary Art "The Western Slope" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



I lived for a time on the western slope of the Rocky Mountains in CO. The land has big vistas, red mesas and the texture of the ground is as beautiful as the details in this piece. It took months to build up the layers with pastes, gels, and glass orbs. The glass pieces represent the opals and other gemstones that I would find during my hikes here and the sunsets really are this spectacular.

24"x36"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

Click HERE for more information.

Check out my new FREE VIDEO SERIES on my YouTube channel HERE

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Follow me on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available  HERE Learn about my Brand New ONLINE COURSE HERE A 52 Week Course to Artistic Discovery.......

No comments:

Post a Comment