Saturday, July 4, 2020

Abstract Landscape Painting, Contemporary Art “Canyons to Mountains" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


This piece is painted onto a vinyl tile and mounted onto panel and then framed in a black wood floater frame. I was inspired by my hike in northern New Mexico where I followed the trail from the forest canyon up to the mesas and mountains. The colors of the landscape are shown, and the abstract composition represents the ancient cave dwellings encountered on the trail.Framed in a black floater frame.

View my offerings of Brand New INSTANT WORKSHOPS Here

14"x14"x1" Acrylic on Panel, Framed

$550

Purchase HERE


Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Follow me on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available HERE

Learn about my Brand New ONLINE COURSE HERE

A 52 Week Course to Artistic Discovery.......

No comments:

Post a Comment