Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Mixed Media Contemporary Abstract Painting on Paper “Trust the Journey” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


This painting was constructed from many components. As I built the layers of fabric, etchings, collographs, painted papers and book pages; I learned to trust the journey and kept layering until I felt I had reached my destination. I listened to the muse and followed its voice.

22"x15" Mixed Media Collage on Paper/Available

Click HERE to learn more about this piece.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to learn about my ONLINE COURSES

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.


   Follow me on facebook HERE
   Follow me on Instagram HERE
   Follow me on Pinterest HERE
    

No comments:

Post a Comment