Saturday, January 11, 2020

Abstract Contemporary Art Painting “ANCIENT WISDOM“ by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

   

This painting is created using Venetian plaster on canvas. I have an online class that    teaches you how to make this painting. It has beautiful cracks in the plaster, collage and acrylic. It is mounted onto a panel and framed in a black wood floater frame.


8"x8" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available
    
Click Here for purchase info.

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Learn about my online courses
HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Follow me on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment