Saturday, December 21, 2019

Contemporary Colorful Landscape Painting, Mixed Media, Fine Art For Sale, “Small Town” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry



West of here ( now where is that???) I was able to spend time with a friend and yes we had a great time making memories. This scene was interesting to me and I was hoping to show a winding passage plus include some interesting vegetation that isn't seen in my Houston neighborhood. Yes I still pushed the colors...can't help it! Thank you for stopping to look! This painting comes with a white wooden frame, ready to hang. FRESH OFF THE EASEL...


6"x6"x1.5" Mixed Media on PANEL/FRAMED

$120

Click HERE for more info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE


Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




No comments:

Post a Comment