Wednesday, December 18, 2019

BOGO SALE-WEEK THREE, Still LifeArt, Mixed Media Abstract Painting "Peaceful Joy” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson




Welcome to week THREE of the much anticipated 8th Annual Six Weeks of Giving BOGO Event!

Every year for a limited time I make my paintings available for an incredible deal. You buy one and you get one free. The pricing even includes shipping to the continental US. Contact me for other shipping options. Because these prices are already an incredible value, I only accept checks for the listed amounts. If you would like to pay with a credit card there is a 3% charge to cover the fees. Paypal linked to a bank account rather than a credit card also works without adding any fees if you check all the correct buttons. Contact me skwduran@msn.com


The BOGO sale always begins Thanksgiving Day. I post 9 paintings every week on Thursday morning for six weeks. The final post this year will be January 2nd and the sale will end on Jan 9th, 2020. I often have a few final bonus pieces the last week.

I love doing this every year because I connect with so many new collectors and reconnect with long-time friends. If you see something you like, email me right away so you can claim it.
Don't let your favorite get away. I will hold it until you find the second, or third or fourth painting.

Click HERE to view ALL of this week's paintings.

Today's featured piece is- "Peaceful Joy" 13" x 16"x1.5" (see above)

This piece is a little different for me but I had so much fun painting it for a class I was teaching. Even the frame is different. I really like how it works with the stripes of the vase. This week's post seems to be about joy, peace and beauty. We can all use more of that. This beauty is $885 for 2.


Click HERE to purchase or view the other 8 pieces for this week.

View my upcoming Workshops HERE
Learn about my online courses HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Follow me on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment