Monday, July 29, 2019

Abstract Contemporary Mixed Media Art Painting “Quantum View” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

This painting was created during the writing of my fifth book, Acrylic Painting for Encaustic Effects. The vibrant background colors peak through the layers of "wax" or acrylic made to look like wax. Framed in a black floater frame. 7"x7"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel-Available Click HERE for purchase info. Sign up for my Newsletter HERE View my upcoming Workshops HERE
Learn about my online courses HERE
Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work. Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE Follow me on Facebook HERE Follow me on Instagram HERE Follow me on Pinterest HERE My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available HERE
  
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment