Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Mixed media abstract collage, "Billboard 6" © Carol Nelson Fine Art




This vibrant abstract has many papers collaged into it.  The main vertical column of papers, slightly right of center, is made using my "sandwich technique", which I teach in workshops around the country, and on my video, "New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials."

40"x30"x1.5 Mixed Media on Canvas-Available

Click HERE for pricing.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com


 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

Study with me Virtually?

Check out my video "New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials," HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment