Tuesday, July 10, 2018

"Stand by Me", Original Mixed Media Painting by Colorado Artist, Donna L. Martin

"Stand by Me"


This is one of my latest paintings in my series of tree paintings.  It was created using layers of hand-painted papers, acrylic paints, and acrylic inks.  So many hours were spent on the trees and trying to create sort of an ethereal feel and look to this one.  Here is a photo of how this one began and the progress:


This painting will be available for purchase during a couple of art shows I am participating in this year.  The first is in Parker, CO, Art in the Park, on August 25th and 26th from 10:00 - 4:00.  The second show is the Castle Rock Artfest in Castle Rock, CO on Sept. 8th and 9th from 10:00 - 5:00.  I would love to see you there!  In the meantime, feel free to send me an email, or follow me on Facebook and Instagram.

  



No comments:

Post a Comment