Friday, July 20, 2018

Mixed Media Contemporary Abstract Painting “Distant Mountains” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


Distant Mountains creates illusion of depth using fabrics that are painted and collaged on top of a collograph. I spent time driving around the state of NM installing some of my paintings into public buildings and I photographed many mountain ranges from the road. New Mexico offers big vistas and stunning skies. Which part do you think represents the road?

      22"x15" Mixed Media on Paper/Available

      Click HERE for more info on this piece, including a detailed description.

      Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

      Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

      Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

     Follow me on facebook HERE
     Follow me on Instagram HERE
     Follow me on Pinterest HERE

      My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available for preorder HERE


  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment