Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Mixed Media Contemporary Abstract Painting,“Sky Window" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


Layers of collage represent the low horizon and landscape below.
The texture of the desert floor, the green of the hills, the lines of the directions and  the music leading up to the sky ground the viewer.
The sky is expansive with a window to the clouds that beckons you to enter.


      15"x11" Mixed Media on Paper/Available

      Click HERE for purchase info.

      Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

      Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

      Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.


     Follow me on facebook HERE
     Follow me on Instagram HERE
     Follow me on Pinterest HERE
    

  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment