Tuesday, May 15, 2018

"Today I Choose Joy", Original Mixed Media Painting by Colorado Artist, Donna L. Martin

Today I Choose Joy


This little painting is the latest in a series I'm working on.  I was thinking about how amazing it is that we have the opportunity to actually choose our attitudes, every day, and we get to choose how to deal with our individual situations.  This painting symbolizes how I was feeling on this particular day and how I decided to "choose joy".  I'm hoping it brings the viewer some joy when looking at it!

This painting was created with many different layers of hand-painted papers, acrylic paints, and acrylic inks.  This painting is sold, but commissions are available.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments...I would love to hear from you.  





No comments:

Post a Comment