Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Geologic Abstract Mixed Media Painting "Anasazi" by Colorado Artist Carol Nelson

This abstract is in my geologic series.  It is heavily textured and has gold and aluminum foils underlying parts of the painting, giving it a soft metallic glow.

  36"x24x1.5"" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

  Click HERE for pricing.

  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Check out my video.....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D






No comments:

Post a Comment