Saturday, May 20, 2017

Mixed Media Abstract Tree Landscape Painting, "Fantasia 2"by Colorado Mixed Media Artist Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Fantasia 2", 10x10 inches, by Carol Nelson

Rich, saturated colors - that's what you'll usually find in my abstracted tree series. Students in my workshops usually do very well with this project with it's step by step directions.

 10"x10"x1" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

 $285.00

 Click HERE to purchase.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Check out my video...

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D






No comments:

Post a Comment