Thursday, April 6, 2017

Abstract Mixed Media Art Painting "Kimono" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson





This is a painting I did as a demo in my recent workshop in Raleigh, NC.  As with many of my demos, I did not have time to complete it in class, so I finished it at home.

This painting has some printed paper, Asian newspaper, origami foil, and some fluid acrylic squiggles that were done on a sheet of plastic.  After the squiggles dry overnight, they can be handled and placed where needed in a painting.

My apologies to anyone who can read Korean script.  I have no idea what this little newspaper snippet says - it could be an ad for something embarrassing - or, maybe not.  I just like the look of the characters.


6"x6"x1.0 Mixed Media on Panel-sold

 Commissions Welcome.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here
======================================

Check out my video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D


You can watch the trailer, and if you're not completely satisfied, there is a money back guarantee.


No comments:

Post a Comment