Thursday, December 8, 2016

Mixed Media Collage, "Mardi Gras" by Colorado Mixed Media Artist Carol Nelson


"Mardi Gras" 12x6 mixed media collage by Carol Nelson



This painting was a demo in one of my recent workshops. It was created using my "Leftover Sandwich" technique, as seen on my teaching video, "New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials."


 12"x6"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

 $250.00

 Click HERE to purchase.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE
 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

My new VIDEO is out…..

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D






No comments:

Post a Comment