Sunday, September 25, 2016

Geometric Abstract Art Painting "Jigsaw 2"by Colorado Mixed Media Artist Carol Nelson

There are multiple ways to hang this quadtych painting.  Above is a random arrangement in a square format.  They can also be hung in other configurations, such as a straight line.  Each panel is framed with a deep" canvas floater" type frame, in which the canvas seems to float inside the frame.  Each panel measures 12x12 inches. 


  24"x24"x1.5" Acrylic on Canvas/Available

  Click HERE for pricing.

  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS

======================================

My new VIDEO is out…..

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D






No comments:

Post a Comment