Saturday, April 23, 2016

Fine Art Sculpture Resin, Steel Cast Acrylic "Elements" by Santa Fe Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

   74"x20"x15" Acrylic, Resin,Steel on Cast Acrylic/Available

   Click HERE for purchase info.

   Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

   Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

   Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

I am excited to be a part of the 21 Secrets Spring 2016 e-book featuring myself and 20 other magnificent teachers from around the world. This book is such a wonderful asset that everyone should have. There are 21 cool lessons that lead you down exciting new paths. My lesson is called All Cracked Up and you will be creating not only 2 finished paintings but bonus papers as well. There are several short lessons of 20 minutes for a total of over an hour of video. Imagine this with all 21 instructors. 

Click HERE to purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment